Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Bellroy Hide & Seek Wallet. Premium leather, sturdy build, and slim design. It sits perfectly in your pocket, whether you carry in the front or back. The quality leather picks up a patina over time that makes it uniquely yours. And now with RFID protection.
2. Tanner Goods Belt. A polished accessory no matter the occasion. Classic color options, vegetable-tanned leather, and brass hardware make it fit with slacks, corduroys, chinos, or jeans.
3. Filson Nylon Briefcase. The Filson name alone means this bag will hold up for decades. Made with a heavy-duty nylon fabric, it finds the sweet spot between hard-sided briefcases and unstructured messenger bags.
4. Merrell Jungle Mid Hiker. This new offering from the venerable hiker brand is a cross between a sneaker and a technical hiker. Comfortable, lightweight, waterproof, and durable as heck. Also features a large Vibram outsole for superb traction in all conditions and environments.
5. Karesuando Nallo Knife. Whether dressing game in the field or just whittling around the campfire, this Arctic-forged knife will be your new trusty companion. Features a drop point blade, an oiled birch handle, a button lock safety system, and an included sheath to boot.
6. Patagonia Black Hole. Their classic soft-side suitcase design, now in their toughest and most reliable fabric to date: made from a polyester ripstop, which is treated with a TPU laminate that’s highly weatherproof, and then further bolstered with a durable water repellent finish. All of which is to say, the bag’s as tough as nails.
7. Roark Revival Layover Pant. Constructed entirely for the sake of making traveling more enjoyable. The slim, straight cut fit ensures you look good, and the two-way stretch material and vented mesh panel ensure you stay comfortable.
8. Huckberry Weekender Sunglasses. Finally, an all day, everyday pair of sunglasses that won’t break the bank. Lightweight but with a hardy construction, polarized lenses, and crucial hinge protection (which is where sunglasses always fail when/if they take a tumble), you can truly take these anywhere.
9. Credit Card Companion. Bolsters your EDC in a credit card-sized package. Features a 2″ blade, can/bottle opener, compass, tweezers, screwdrivers, and more, and of course fits nicely into your wallet.
10. Flint and Tinder Camp Shirt. The soft, rugged shirt jacket that feels like you’ve had it since the ’70s. Made from durable, soft-washed Bedford fabric, with a midweight construction that means it’s equally at home on breezy summer nights and chilly fall mornings.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Friday, August 16th at 11:59PM (CT). We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!