Below you’ll find some of my favorite recent offerings from Huckberry. Enter the giveaway to win any of these items, or anything else available in their store (up to a value of $500).
My Picks This Month
1. Santa Fe Stoneworks Damascus Knife. The handle is made from freakin’ woolly mammoth tusk. It doesn’t get much manlier. This particular version also has a beautiful coral stone inlay. And it’s not just about looks; the Japanese-sourced Damascus steel blade will hold up to any kind of abuse you put it through.
2. Flint and Tinder Cool Chinos. In the summer the last thing you want to slip on is a pair of heavy pants. Luckily, these chinos are cut from a lightweight, breathable fabric that feels like AC for your legs. Plus they’re tailored for a pant that’s perfect for summer days at the office and summer nights out.
3. Flint and Tinder Vintage Boardshorts. Taking cues from ‘60s surf style, these boardshorts wouldn’t look out of place next to your dad’s or granddad’s old VW, but feature an updated, tailored fit.
4. Pineapple Short Sleeve. These aren’t your ill-fitting Hawaiian shirts from the ’90s. Made with a lightweight and breathable cotton blend, adorned with modern prints, and best of all, cut for a more tailored fit, these are the perfect shirts for any casual summer occasion.
5. Leatherman One-Handed Multitool. The legendary brand has introduced a new collection of ultimate multitools. This slimmed-down version features 8 tools and enhanced ergonomics to make one-handed use a breeze.
6. Yard Games Tumbling Timbers. Yard Games makes high-quality, long-lasting classic diversions for entertaining in your backyard, the beach, or the park. “Tumbling Timbers” is a giant version of Jenga with 56 pieces made of solid pine that gets to about 5 feet tall.
7. Fjallraven Ulvo Rolltop. The name “fjallraven” is Swedish, and translates to “arctic fox.” That creature’s characteristics can also describe the packs that the company makes: tough, sleek, and clever. The roll-top design allows the bag to shrink or expand according to its contents.
8. CGear Mat. Built on the same tech that militaries around the world use to protect helicopters from dangerous sandstorm conditions, CGear’s sand-free mats and chairs shed sand like a duck sheds water.
9. Yellow Leaf Hammock. Elevating the art of relaxation to a science by taking a classic rope hammock and turning it into a “cocoon of comfort.” The soft, performance fibers here are a lot smaller and stronger than on a regular hammock, and there are way more of them — 3.5 miles of fabric, actually.
10. OtterBox Cooler. Known more for their legendary, ultra-durable phone cases, OtterBox also makes a mean cooler. With two inches of refrigerating insulation, your ice and drinks will stay cool for up to two weeks. Seriously.
Any item currently available on Huckberry (up to a value of $500). Be sure to check out the current line-up of items as it changes every week.
Enter the Giveaway
If you are an email subscriber, do not reply to this email to make your entry. You must click on the title of this post, which will take you to the post on our web page where you can make your entry. Use the form below to enter. Don’t forget that you have multiple ways to enter! The more of them you do, the better your chances are!
Deadline to enter is Friday, July 12th at 11:59PM (CT). We’ll then select one random winner. Good luck!